The KLS Martin Group was founded in 2004 as an umbrella organization representing the following independent, medium-sized companies: Gebrüder Martin GmbH, Karl Leibinger Medizintechnik, Rudolf Buck, Stuckenbrock Medizintechnik, KLS Martin and KLS Martin USA. The group of companies as such, however, was founded much earlier.
Back in 1923, at a time marked by galloping inflation, five enterprises from the Tuttlingen area decided to join forces in order to strengthen their international competitiveness through a joint sales company, Gebrüder Martin GmbH. A successful move. Nowadays, the Group is represented by sales partners in more than 140 countries. In addition, it has its own sales subsidiaries in Great Britain, France, Italy, The Netherlands and Japan and maintains representative offices in Russia, China and Dubai.
In a nutshell: The original group of surgical instrument manufacturers has matured into a globally leading supplier of medical technology solutions for almost all surgical fields - and a trailblazer in the industry as well.