The Berlin Masterclass course provides a continuous understanding of patient-specific restoration from patient consultation to virtual 3D case planning using IPS CaseDesigner®, implant design, and the associated communication steps via IPS Gate® between the surgeon and our IPS® design team, right through to surgery. It thus covers all surgical as well as medical technology processes in a practical manner.
The central element of the course are the presented cases, which are the basis of the entire program. The following cases are part of the program:
Orthognathic case (incl. hands-on computer workshop)
The course is based on a well-thought-out hygiene concept*.
The interesting thing about this concept - the cases are presented by the treating physician, after which various treatment scenarios are discussed together and these are simultaneously planned and visualized by one of our IPS® engineers. In this way, potential pitfalls are made visible directly. The treating physician explains downstream which method he has chosen and for what reasons.
In addition to discussing various treatment scenarios, the participants also have the opportunity to become active themselves and plan a presented case using our IPS CaseDesigner® in a guided session.
The discussed cases are then operated on live and simultaneously the next day. The participants can thus switch between the operating theaters and experience the surgical sections that are most interesting to them. During the surgeries, the treating physicians explain their procedures and provide insights into their processes and procedures within the team.
The event's small group learning environment provides ideal conditions for hands-on training and surgical guidance. Attendance is therefore limited to a maximum of eight participants.
The course is aimed at CMF surgeons who wish to deepen their knowledge of the use of digital technologies and patient-specific solutions or who would like to prepare the introduction of these technologies in their departments.
* Persons who recovered from COVID or fully vaccinated persons are admitted if they can also present a negative test result.
What participants say
Dr. Marcin Bierc, Stuttgart, Germany
The Berlin 3D Masterclass Course is one of the most professional courses, I have attended so far.
I was particularly enthusiastic about the fibula reconstruction case. The support provided by IPS Implants® and the whole procedure behind it are simply spectacular and will definitely make my everyday life easier and more efficient.
Dr. Daniel Markov, Sofia, Bulgaria
The two course days were very intensive and interesting for me. I really liked the well-structured theoretical part which was filled with a lot of information. I was especially impressed by the microsurgery method the faculty illustrated and the speed that they achieve with it.
Introduction and Get-together dinner
Lectures & Case Planning
- Patient-specific implants in CMF surgery - Overview
- Orthognathic case (incl. hands-on computer workshop)
- Mandibular Reconstruction
- Trauma case
Tour of the medCap3D planning lab
Live Surgeries with patient-specific implants
- Mandibular resection, fibula free flap
- Trauma case
- Bimaxillary orthognathic surgery
Farewell and certificates
March 26 - 28, 2022
October 15 - 17, 2022
2,130 EUR including VAT
Registration fee includes
- Course attendance including workshops
- Hotel accommodation during the course (2 nights)
- Get-together dinner
- Course dinner
- Coffee breaks and lunches during the course
- Transfer between hotel and course venue
English (no simultaneous translation provided)
Charité Universitätsmedizin Berlin
Augustenburger Platz 1
Hotel Provocateur Berlin, Brandenburgische Str. 21, 10707 Berlin
Gebrüder Martin GmbH & Co. KG
A company of the KLS Martin Group
KLS Martin Platz 1
Cancellation by course organizer
- The course organizer reserves the right to cancel an event due to low enrollment or other circumstances which would make the course non-viable.
- If the organizer cancels a course, registrants will be offered a full refund of registration fees.
- Should circumstances arise that result in postponement of a course, the organizer has the right to either issue a full refund or transfer registration to the same event at the new, future date.
Registration cancellation by participant
- The deadline to receive a refund for your registration is 21 business days before the course.
- Registration cancellations received prior to the deadline may be eligible to receive a refund less a service fee of €100,-.
- Cancellations received after the stated deadline will not be eligible for a refund.
- Refunds will not be available for registrants who choose not to attend the course.
- Cancellations will be accepted in writing only and must be received by the stated cancellation deadline. When writing your cancellation please include the details of your credit card or bank details (SWIFT / IBAN).
Note regarding Covid-19
KLS Martin is continuously monitoring the situation with COVID-19 and aims to minimize disruption to planned courses and educational events. However, in the current climate, KLS Martin cannot exclude the possibility that scheduled courses or events will be postponed, cancelled, or otherwise disrupted. KLS Martin endeavors to give due notice of these decisions but encourages you to ensure the tickets and accommodation you book yourself are refundable.